Class Time and Notes

 

My Traveler’s Notebook is so pretty!

I love sitting for classes and workshops.  Lately I’ve played student more than teacher, and that’s a good thing because I get to learn and refresh so I can pass on that awesome witchy knowledge to my students.

Tonight was the final Herbal Alchemy class in the 12 month series.  Each one focused on the astrological sign for that month and herbs that will help whatever that sign is prone to. For example because Cancer rules the stomach, some people under that sign can have digestive issues, so the presenter discussed herbs to alleviate that.

One of the herbs talked about tonight was Lady’s Mantle which I had never heard of before.  It is said to be good for menstrual issues and can actually be taken daily.  For years I’ve taken red raspberry leaf on the days of my period and several times a day when I was pregnant both times.  I asked about how one should take this for their period and I was told to get it in tincture form and start with a few drops a couple days before my period.  Lady’s Mantle is a womb tonic, meaning it helps the uterus do it’s job of expelling the tissue. So, I think I’m gonna look for it and give it a shot.  Hopefully it’s not too pricey. 

All that information jam packed into one hour of class.  Such fun!  And may I brag about how lovely my notes turned out?  I thought I wouldn’t like writing with blank pages instead of lined but I’m really digging this.  Using the new Lamy ink I got has been especially lovely because it doesn’t take long to dry and printing instead of writing in cursive has proven beneficial to me as well.  I can write smaller and faster and my notes are actually legible which is so important for being able to teach this stuff down the line.

Once again I am so thankful for the Saged app!

Knowledge is power!

📚

Comments

Popular Posts