A Spell to Relieve Fever

 


Materials:

1 ice cube

Small bowl (I used a candle tin lid)

Piece of paper (I used an index card)

Writing implement (I used my trusty Lamy Safari)

Method:

Place the ice cube in the bowl and put it in a safe place where it won’t be disturbed, the one pictured is on my altar.  You can also put it on the person’s nightstand if you live with them.

Next, write something meaningful, clever or even witty about their fever going away, making sure to write their name.  There is power in names.

Take a moment to focus your intent and finish your writing with: so mote it be, or let it be so, whichever variation you like to use.

Finally, walk away and let the ice cube melt.  For a particularly difficult fever, add another one.  And of course always consult a medical doctor if necessary.


Obligatory Back Story:

Over on The Black Hat Society, Sami told us that they weren’t feeling too hot, that they were in fact, too hot.  So, I made up this spell on the fly.  I enjoy doing these small workings for my fellow witches who need a little pick me up every now and again.

Also, it worked, their fever broke and they now feel much better and that is just so awesome!

The main reason I’m showing this is because I want everyone to see how easy it is to make their own spells using random things you have around the house.  Spell work is 99% intent. 

No one should be paying a West African spell caster 300 or more dollars for spell work.  Just do it yourself, and if you’re the one who is sick, then my only suggestion is to befriend some witchy folks because one of us is bound to be the mother hen type and will take care of you even if you’re 2000 miles away!

Blessed Be!

🧊


Comments

Popular Posts