Pain Relief Bracelet

 

I shall not apologize for my hairy Grecian arm!

This is my pain relief bracelet.  It consists of hematite, clear quartz, rose quartz, lapis lazuli and fluorite all on a neat little blue string with tiny copper beads at the end.

It is chic, it is enchanté, which doesn’t make any sense technically, but there you go.

I like it.

I love a good crystal bracelet.  I have several, because of course I do.  This one is less bulky.

I do not wear my crystals when I go swimming, and I take them off when I shower.  Sometimes I don’t wear them at all, and then run back into my apartment to retrieve them because I feel naked, or worse, bra-less.  

In winter, I go without deodorant, but I do not go without my crystals.  By the way, eat as much kale and kombucha as I do, and your stinky pits will disappear!  That and aluminum deodorant, don’t use that crap.

I digress.

My crystals make me feel better, to a certain extent anyway.  It’s kinda like when a Christian wears a crucifix.  I imagine they just feel better wearing Jesus’s torture device.  My crystals never hurt any one, except my pocket book!

They will never cure my psoriatic arthritis, or straighten out my bent knee.  But they bring me a sense of calm, brighten up my day with their beauty and give me a reminder to sit, slow down, breathe and take it all in.

Blessed Be!

💎


Comments

Popular Posts