Kindle Summer Rewards

 


I was “invited” to this by email from Amazon.  I did the previous one and got 5 dollars off a Kindle book.  Kinda sweet right?  Well this time, apparently, I can’t read my library books for the rewards.  I have to read books that I have directly purchased from Amazon.

At first I didn’t realize this.  Because I had finished two books already and one didn’t show up.  The first was one that I had used a book credit on, so although I did “purchase” it from Amazon, I technically didn’t actually pay for it.  The second book I finished last night was a library book off Libby which uses Amazon to “borrow” it to my Kindle.  Yes this whole process was confusing at first, but I have since gotten the hang of it and really only use Libby to read books on my Kindle.

Now, I was trying to get more points by reading a fiction book, you know, kill two birds with one stone, I’d get that badge and the second book badge, but no.  So now, I’m going to start reading a book I hadn’t been prepared to read yet which again I had “purchased” using a book credit.

If you’d like to know how I get so many book credits from Amazon, it’s because I scam them.  I shan’t apologize, fuck them, they’re destroying the world.  Here is how I do it.  I add a bunch of books to my cart.  And leave them in there for a few days, then I delete the cart or save some for later.  Doesn’t matter.  Then a week later or so, I do it again.  It takes about three or four times for me to add and delete until I get an email from them saying I’ve earned a credit for Kindle.  Kinda cool huh?

I do it with Thrive Market as well, but they should know better cause I’m poor and have their free membership.  I will add 50 bucks worth of items to my cart so it triggers free shipping.  Then about two days later I will get an email for 25 percent off.  The best part is, I will save the money PLUS, still get free shipping even though the price goes below 50. Can’t beat that huh?  

It is now my reading time, and I have to spend time going through my Amazon digital order list to see what books I “purchased” from them so I can read and get my points!

Give me a day or two, I’ll find a way to scam the system!

Happy reading!

📚

Comments

Popular Posts