The Suits Tarot Challenge: Complete

 




I had a lot of fun putting this spread together and working on the card pulls each day.  I still don’t know why I made it nautical themed but I do regret not using highlighter colors that correspond to the suit elements.  That would have been rad.

Writing out the whole challenge at the beginning was so much easier than writing it down each day.  It saved me time this way, and I got to make it look pretty.

I’m thankful that I came across this person’s posts even though I don’t have an Instagram account.  They’re doing another challenge for August and I’ve already gotten that spread done across three pages in my journal.  

I don’t know why I didn’t think of this, but the prompts can also be really good for journaling.  So I think I may challenge myself starting tomorrow and expand on each pull a bit.  It should prove to be interesting.  Plus I have nothing else really going on and it’s nice to keep up my writing chops.

Tomorrow is Lammas and I was hoping to sneak on to someone’s Zoom circle but none of them are free!  So you know what that means, I have to do it for free since no one else is.

I might even get really lazy and purchase croissants from Lidl (they’re so good and less than a buck each) instead of baking bread tomorrow.  I shall see.  I’ve already “borrowed” some flowers from a tree hanging over the park fence.  They’re on the altar now.  They won’t be nice tomorrow, but I can go grab some more.  I’d really love some honey suckle but it may be too late for that.

Whatever I decide to do, it will be nice and lovely and the food will be good and we’ll celebrate the summer harvest the best way we can!

Blessed Be!

🎴



Comments

Popular Posts