Dreams

 


Tonight’s class from Saged App was about dreams.  I have my own strange dreams but I don’t let them bother me, for the most part anyway.  It seems like a lot of people have night terrors and one person even asked about abductions as in from aliens, however, the presenter answered as if they had meant demons or some such nonsense.

It got me thinking if I should actually write my dreams down.  I do with the significant ones.  The ones that leave me scratching my head.  Usually the ones where Shadow is present and I try in vain to figure out what message he may be sending me.

I have other dreams too, so maybe I’ll try putting them in my journal.  It’s half way through 2021 and I’m already thinking about my Traveler’s Notebook set up for next year.  Like which planner I’m going to buy and which inserts to stick to. Not lined, that’s for sure.  One of those inserts could be for dreams, and tarot.  I don’t know, I’ll figure it out when the time comes.

A few people asked about herbs for dreaming, something I’ve never done myself.  I dislike camomile and valerian stinks.  I have never actively thought to lucid dream.  Not my cup of tea really.  I really don’t like to alter things like that.  I am of the mind set that what comes to me is for a reason even if I don’t understand it or it upsets me like during those few moments of REM, my brain believes that Shadow is alive and well when my rational mind knows he is in fact not.

I’ve also never had a prophetic dream, unlike my father who dreamt of 9/11 three months before it happened.  He has had other dreams as well, but he doesn’t tell us unless it’s urgent.  Personally I have a ton of dé-jà vu and when I was a teenager that could be really unsettling.  Now it’s confusing, because I’m a mother and so often my days are much like the other so I must stop and think if I have truly done something the same way before.  It’s highly disconcerting when you’re trying to prepare dinner or complete other mundane repetitive daily tasks.

Overall the class was interesting but I wouldn’t call it insightful.  

And now, sweet dreams for me!

😴

Comments

Popular Posts