Level 250

 

My Santorini themed island, cue Yanni.

I still don’t know how many levels are in this game.  I keep playing though, every day, when I’m bored and have nothing else to do at home.  I can’t play it outside without wifi.  

I’ve saved up my leaf tickets, my bells are diminished because I have begun to craft the gold items which costs somewhere around 15 million bells or something ridiculous like that.

I do have fun though.

I think anyway.  I haven’t touched my switch in a very long time.  It served me well during lock down.  I will say that.  It will serve me well again when chibi Sinnoh comes out.  I doubt I’ll play the breath of Arceus game.  I can’t even remember the actual names of the games at this point this is just what I’ve been calling them since they were announced.

As of today, I have been playing for 437 days.  I’ve also finally reached legend rank in the happy home academy.   So that’s cool.  It sure is nice to have something cute to play when I’m bored and there isn’t anything good on tv to watch. PBS needs to step their game up.  That’s the problem with not having good programming, my knitting productivity declines.

Oh well.

Let’s see how long it takes for the next 50 levels!

Toodles!

🎮

Comments

Popular Posts