A Jump Start on Midsummer

 


I’m so happy Libby actually had this book!  I’ve been going through the whole series to brush up on lore and history before teaching class on each Sabbat.  These books along with the yearly almanac, which is what I actually recommend everyone buy, are so helpful to give recipes, rituals and crafting ideas.  What’s great is that it’s something new for a veteran such as myself as well!

I put this book on hold as soon as I got the Kentucky digital library card.  I thought I would have to wait a long time for it, since it seemed everyone had reserved it in order to read it before Litha actually came.  That’s fine, I’ll read it and do my slides a bit earlier than usual.

After that I will find a better novel to read so I can break up all the non fiction reading I’ve been doing, the Thoth stuff is pretty intense so I need something straight forward and pleasing.  A good murder mystery usually does the trick.  No threat of cheesy romance, or philosophical message about humanity that will make me want to throw my Kindle at the wall.

Yay for books!

📚

Comments

Popular Posts