New Moon in Taurus 2021

 

Screw you Lovers, with your dedication to commitment.



Tonight’s circle from Saged was ok, I honestly wasn’t feeling it too much.  My mind was someplace else worrying about a million things at once as the clock ticked away while the presenter led us through a guided meditation and chant.

Now, I’m typing this and I have to ground my damn self.

Great, that’s what I get.

Doing this work is supposed to stop my mind running on autopilot.  I hear there are drugs for people like me, one of them is called Robotripping, no it’s not Kosher.  It’s for when smart people have to shut their brains down for a hot minute.  I guess the only thing that does that for me is knitting because then my hands are working instead of the firing of neurons in my brain.

I will do better next time and try and be more present and focused on the work.

I did however do my new moon tarot spread as you can see above.  Apparently I have to declutter my apartment so I can reorganize things as The Emperor would want, and according to the 4 of disks, I must conserve my money.  Yeah, I knew that.  Most of this spread I knew already, so thanks for the reminder universe.  I hate seeing The Lovers in my spreads though, I never have liked that card, it’s too romanticized.  Now The Emperor however, that’s a great card for me it is order, it is stoicism, it is sitting buck ass “nekit”, in a chair with your guard ram and gazing off into the distance as you contemplate reorganizing your closet because there are many body products from Whole Food’s in there that need to be used.

Now being the new moon and all, I get to work toward a goal.  It’s the same goal I always have.  To stop being in so much fucking pain.  I think it’s a fine goal.  Clearly I have yet to achieve it, so I shall always be working on it.  I’ll never own a home, never be married, never have my dream job, or move to Bali (Ha!), never ever make 10K a month, so working on being pain free is my only goal, ever.

The presenter gave us a chart to fill in to manifest our goal.  Then, I have to think about what investments I have to put into my goal.  What will be the cost of my goal?  The answer of course is and will always be zero, because health care should be fucking free in this god damned country!

That’s enough from me.  I have to dream about my goal now.

Blessed be!

🌚

Comments

Popular Posts