First Quarter Moon May 2021


I attended the quarter moon circle on the Saged app, but it was more of a class and less of an actual circle.  There was some good information and some not so cool information.

I don’t like when people say that you can’t worry about other people in poverty and that as long as you over come your obstacles and take action that you can achieve anything.  That’s literally not how systemic poverty in this country works.  It is a system that keeps people down on purpose and also puts obstacles in their paths on purpose, further more the more melanated you are the worse it is.

I’ll get off my soap box now.

Besides that it was alright.  Basically according to this evening’s presenter, it’s good to be selfish and take care of your own needs in order to get your mind, body and spirit into alignment.  That is something I can agree with.  As a mother, I obviously can not be completely selfish, but when it comes to other people and their problems, fuck ‘em, I ain’t got time for that.

Time for me to get on the soap box again:

The other thing I didn’t like was when she began to explain about how she had to work until 3 am every day writing her book and still work a regular day job.  Hustle culture is bull shit.  Bodies need sleep, why are women doing this to themselves? I’m not fucking staying up for no one unless it’s to pop a titty in a baby’s mouth.  I’m done with that phase of mother hood, so now I get all the sleep I need.  I will never risk my health and well-being, period.

Back on solid ground:

Tonight is supposed to be a good time to review your intentions from the new moon and make sure that you stick to helping them grow.  Mine were about my health, because it’s always about my health.  I did the written work in my journal. The physical work is taking my short little walks, getting plenty of sunshine outside and eating healthy.  I also continue to take my vitamins and supplements and herbs.  I’m also on track with pulling my daily tarot cards.  I even did a digital spread for tonight since Labyrinthos has one specifically for each phase:


That’s the spiritual side done.  So that’s all three, mind, body and spirit.  Check!  Doing these little activities all fall under my daily practice as a Wiccan anyway.  It’s kinda like reading a Bible passage every morning, except I don’t mind seeing Lucifer and serpents!

Blessed Be!

🌓


Comments

Popular Posts