Flower Moon and Lunar Eclipse 2021

A simple spell, for a stormy night.

Tonight there are a few different things happening with the moon, it's full, a super moon, and an eclipse happened last night for those on the west coast and Australia, not really tonight, but whatever.  I can't even see the moon at all this evening because of storm clouds.  Right now we are under a thunderstorm warning with high winds.  Definitely my kind of weather!

I don't pay too much attention to all the astrology connected to these things.  If I lived my life according to all that, I'd drive myself nuts.  I'm already crazy, I don't need more crazy.

Today was spent much like any other, as quiet and as simply as possible.  We spent 3 hours at the park this afternoon soaking up the sun rays.  I knit and did a bit of reading.  It was hot but pleasant.  The important thing is that we're outside getting fresh air and sunlight.

As usual, I did my full moon tarot spread, I haven't done a full spread with the Thoth for so long, I'd forgotten how absolutely incredible the water colors are.  I'm honestly considering taking the boarders off because the cards pop even more without them.

See that Queen?  I'm that Queen!

Overall, a good spread.  I'm a practical gal.

For dinner, with it being so hot, I didn't want to outright cook.  I keep store bought (sorry Ina) frozen spanakopita in the freezer so I can bake them in the air fryer when I need them.  They're delicious and actually made in Greece.  I also made a chickpea and cucumber salad.  I had just enough olive oil to dress it with.  Nothing like some raw red onion to really make a salad go from meh to delicious.  Shadow never liked my salads.  He accused them of not being real salads.  I kept explaining to him that in Greece what I call salad is in fact salad.

Authentic Greek food, cause a Greek girl made it.

The full moon circle tonight was ok.  I was honestly only half paying attention.  The presenter decided to take a huge chunk of time to read a story about the Buddha.  Ana loved it.  She loves Buddha.  I barely paid attention to the meditation.  I did take a nice cool bath though.  That was much needed to wash all that heat off of me.  Afterwards, I used a lemon grass body oil on my skin and anointed myself and Ana with lavender oil.  I forgot I have a new bottle of frankincense I purchased from Thrive Market.  It smells exactly like the ultra super expensive one Shadow had purchased from DoTerra.  Figures.  I've been putting it in the oil diffuser on my desk, it's delightful.

What I'm releasing this full moon is my joint pain.  It's a never ending battle of course, but life is worth the fight!

I like these slow paced esbats, gives me more time to breathe.

Blessed Be!
🌝  


Comments

Popular Posts