NJ is Opening Back Up

Tomorrow!


I really don’t know how to feel about this.  The township sent out emails tonight that beginning May 4th, places will be open again, no more appointments, or closed off to the public.

The email also stated that we only have 50 percent of adults vaccinated in this town, well what about the children?!  They stated that we need between 70 and 80 percent to achieve herd immunity.  So why the fuck are you opening up if you haven’t reached that goal yet?

This feels too rushed.

If they had locked up properly in the beginning like they were supposed to for two to three weeks then none of this would have happened.  Yes, rates are going down, but let’s face it, NJ is notorious for having stupid people do stupid things especially in the summer and especially on the shore.  

Personally I’m still not going anywhere. Fuck, that, shit.

Here are my non psychic or tarot based predictions for NJ this summer:

Shootings will be up in Newark as soon as it gets hot. All you need is a dope fiend and a crack head with no AC at a cook out, and someone is dying at UMDNJ that night.

Drunk driving will be up all across the state now that bars are open, but especially by the beaches.  White trash EYE talians simply cannot say no to alcohol.

Fights, assaults, whatever they’re legally called will be up in neighborhoods where guns aren’t too prevalent.  These will be the folks with master’s degrees that say things like “hey buddy, why don’t we all calm down, not in front of my wife.”

Strangely specific oui?

My fat ass will stay put.  Still wear my mask out, and try and enjoy just walking around my neighborhood.  Our vacation is going to be the splash park and the library, can’t even go into the city cause according to Alex it looks worse than it did in the 80’s when I was a toddler!

My job is to keep my kids and myself safe, so fuck everyone else in NJ, especially.

I seriously do not have time for this bullshit.

Comments

Popular Posts