Crystals Again?!

No clue what that clear/pink one is.

Why do I keep finding crystals in my neighborhood?  I was walking home from Trader Joe’s and these caught my eye by a garbage can near an abandoned house.  There could have been more, who knows but these two were right there.  

I quickly snatched them up and plopped them into my bag.  Once home, I washed them, placed them on the altar and used Palo Santo to smoke cleanse them (gotta be cautious you know what I’m saying?).

The light green one is probably aventurine but the clear one has a pink swirl in it.  The same color pink swirl that’s in strawberry quartz.  My first instinct is that it’s dyed, however, when a stone is dyed, the dye gets into all the cracks and crevices so it looks crackled.  This one does not have that at all.  I also don’t think it can be heat treated because then the whole stone would have changed color.  I’m clearly at a loss.

None of this answers the question as to why I keep finding crystals around town.  Are people purchasing them and then their parents thinking they’re just rocks are throwing them out?  Are they Christian parents who don’t want their kids messing around with unholy Earth religions?

Who knows.  All I know is, finders keepers!

In the world of crystal healing, there is a rule, that if you find a crystal then that crystal was sent to help you with something in particular.  Conversely, if you lose a stone, then that crystal has done its job and you no longer need its help.

So, what are these two crystals here to help me with?

I guess I’ll find out as soon as I can properly identify them and look up their metaphysical properties.

Blessed Be!

🗿


 

Comments

Popular Posts