Dilated Pupils

No, I do not have a picture of how crazy my eyes must have looked for most of the day.

‘Twas a wild ride I had today, that’s for sure.  I must get this done every couple of years because of all the steroids I have been on.  Apparently that shit ain’t good for retinas.  Most of the afternoon was spent with way too much light entering my eyes thus leaving me with blurred vision and even 12 hours later things look entirely too bright.

Tomorrow I must start wearing my new glasses.  They were properly measured and they’re correct but apparently I must get used to them.  Which has never happened to me before.  Usually I get new ones, they adjust them to my face and that’s it, I’m off to the races.

Nope.

Not this time.  This time I must try them first thing upon waking and give them an entire day or more.  I hope I don’t make myself motion sick!  Yes, this isn’t hyperbole, I tried wearing them to the store and kept tripping because everything looks how 3D is supposed to look for normal people.  Perhaps I haven’t explained that correctly.  I can’t see 3D movies.  The glasses don’t work for me but I kinda know how it’s supposed to be seen by normal people and that’s how I was seeing the side walk with my new glasses on.  Totally not fun when I must walk around my neighborhood.

Anyway, I shall give it a shot, if not, back to the store I go!

And now for sleep to rest my travel weary, overly dilated, and heavily strained beautiful brown eyes.

👁

I apologize for any typos, I can’t see shit.

Comments

Popular Posts