New Moon in Gemini 2021

Today was also a solar eclipse but I wouldn’t have been able to see it with Manhattan in the way at 5:30 in the morning.

This morning I did three different tarot spreads on top of my usual daily pull.  All afternoon was spent at the park with Ana until it was time for dinner.  At 6 I dialed in to the new moon circle on Saged.  It was energizing as well as grounding, which I needed.  I haven't taken my bath yet, as I figured I'd knock this out before I go to relax.  That's my life now, trying to keep things as chill as possible.




I will not be doing any workings today.  I need reflection and peace.

The third spread is part of a month long tarot challenge I'm participating in.   When I'm done, I'll post the photos from my journal.  This is again, on top of my daily pull.

Surprisingly I was all prepared to awaken at 5:30 and see what I could see.  I was half alive at that time, but my moon time had started and I felt suddenly so drained and tired.  While at the park I drank a decoction of red raspberry leaf that I let brew for over two hours, added a bit of honey, and plenty of ice to cool it down.  I'm that fancy bitch with a metal straw and mason jar at the playground knitting away.

This is how I've been choosing to pass the moon's cycles.  Fully present, doing what I love, taking care of myself and my children.  Slow and simple, without a care in the world... mostly.

Blessed Be!

🌚



Comments

Popular Posts