Strong Sun Moon 2021

 

Luna peaking through the clouds!

There is always a peace that comes with the full moon.  Circle today was lovely, as always.  I missed Circle Sanctuary’s live stream though, but that’s ok.  The ritual took place at 6pm just as I was preparing our dinner.  I purposely made a vegan dish for tonight, nourishing the body and soul.

Banza is the best gluten free pasta!

I make this dish frequently, chick pea pasta, zucchini, mushrooms, cannellini beans, olive oil, plenty of garlic (as in you can’t have too much garlic), red pepper flakes, and Trader Joe’s Mushroom seasoning.  Delicious and perfect on a kinda chilly summer evening.

After dinner I did my tarot spread, as usual.


I love how the High Priestess was in exactly the spot where I would have wanted her to be!  Overall a lovely full moon spread.  

I did a quick ritual wash instead of bath.  I love my shower chair and hand held sprayer set up, it’s wonderful for a cleansing shower experience.  Currently I am lotioned and moon bathing in the bedroom.  Someone outside is smoking the strain of weed that smells remarkably like Greek mountain tea.  It’s wafting in here smelling more like incense. I have my essential oil diffuser running with my favorite blend called Relax, which is exactly what I’m doing.

Blessed Full Moon Everyone!

🌝

Comments

Popular Posts