Delicious Coffee


My brother in law took me to Costco today.  I’m broke so I use my parents executive membership.  I look exactly like my mom but you know, 20 years younger.  I’ve never been questioned but I’ve seen other people get stopped.  Anywho, I was in dire need of coffee and normally I drink Nescafé Classic, it’s very nostalgic for me because I’ve been drinking it in the form of Greek frappé since I was a small child.  I can’t fit two massive glass jars in my cabinets so today I opted instead for Taster’s Choice, which I haven’t had since I lived in the Ironbound.  I honestly can’t recall what it tastes like but I guess tomorrow morning I’m about to find out!

As for the Vital Proteins, this is a product I’ve been using for a few years now, it’s one of my special treats because it’s horrendously expensive.  Does it work?  I don’t know.  I’m not in any more or less pain that normal, so why the fuck not?  Costco sells this massive canister for 23 bucks, it has 34 servings.  Whole Foods meanwhile sells the 14 serving canister for 19.99 if you’re lucky and get it on sale.  It’s utter bullshit.  Amazon didn’t lower shit.

I really like to believe that collagen is helping my joints some how.  I know most people drink this for their hair and nails, I’m Greek, if anything, I need less hair.  I’m fucking Repunzel over here without the tower!

Tomorrow I shall hopefully have a delicious, nutritious frappé.  It shall be heavenly!  I do hope it works well in cold water shaken in my mason jar.  Yes I’m a bougie bitch.

Yay caffeine!

☕️

Comments

Popular Posts