Mercury in Retrograde Reading

 

The colors get me every time!

In an effort to utilize my Thoth deck as much as possible, I’ve been doing completely random spreads I other wise wouldn’t lay out.  I have never paid attention to Mercury retrograde, nor for that matter, any other retrograde.  I don’t really get too bogged down with astrology happenings.  I worry about the barometric pressure and it’s affects on my skeleton, not Sagittarius on the moon during eclipse season or whatever.

This spread was in an email from Biddy Tarot, no I’m not going to join her “thousands of other intuitive tarot consultants” and pay 1000 bucks for a piece of paper, but every week she sends a free spread.  Might as well use it right?  You know, after I put her on blast for being a money grabbing jargon using nut.

This particular spread was rather repetitive.  It used the phrase Mercury retrograde in every single question.  Lady, change it up.  So anyway, I pulled these and that’s that.  I shan’t bore you with the interpretation but it sure would be nice if that 10 of pentacles came true!

In other news, tonight is the quarter moon and while we didn’t have a ceremony, we had a wonderful class on constructing a personal altar.  The presenter even had an altar in their bathroom, which I totally need to get with.  This woman is from a tribe in Canada and she is filled with so much wisdom, her energy and attitude are amazing.

I actually had two classes today.  Before the moon circle was a class on tarot.  I gained some new insight but much of it was redundant.  There is another class next Wednesday so I’m looking forward to that, I’ll see what other gems I can gather from the teacher, I really liked her energy too, very old school, I don’t give a damn type vibes, totally my jam.  Tomorrow I have yet another class through Saged so that should be fun.

That is all, after both classes I had my nightly ritual bath and now it’s time for reading and sound bathing.

Blessed be!

🎴

Comments

Popular Posts