3rd Time’s the Charm


I actually really like how this is coming out, which is good because I’m not redoing this scrap blanket again.  This is the purge of all the leftover yarn from the past 4 years and the third time I’ve tried to start this blanket.

This is being worked in half double crochet on a 9.00mm hook.  It’s hefty because it’s two strands of yarn held together.  It’s over 60 inches wide and I hope to get it to about 80 inches long.  Dino is going to be a tall dude, he needs a long and wide blanket.  Plus, we’ll be able to cover all of us on the couch with it which will be nice when it’s freezing this winter.

I’ve dug up some more tiny balls of leftovers from the closet. I even found a small skein I had purchased over two years ago that I had forgotten about.  It makes me wonder what else I will unearth in there.  I go through the closet twice a year when the seasons change, but that’s mostly the clothes, especially Ana’s.  Now, it’s time for a deeper clean.

Dino will be home on Friday and I can’t wait for him to see it.  I hope he likes it as much as I do!

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts