Sabbats Almanac 2022

 


It’s that time of year again!  Samhain, the witches’ new year!  That is when this yearly publication starts and that’s when I purchase the latest copy.

This year, just like last, I decided to get the Kindle edition.  It only saves me a few dollars, but still those few bucks add up. I’ve already read the section on Samhain and realized it’s the largest section in the book because when I stopped on the title page for Yule it said 28%!  One Sabbat out of eight took up over 1/4 of the book.  Weird.

I actually got a really awesome idea from this one, which is to  make a spirit doll.  I have loads of bits and bobs so this sounds to be right up my alley.  I may have to do this on Saturday when it’s supposed to rain all day.

Having finished reading Thorn Mooney’s book, I’ve come to realize that this Sabbat’s Almanac is in fact the actual answer to keeping my practice fresh.  Every year is something different to cook or craft with a new ritual to do.  I have always recommended this book to beginners but it’s great for anyone caught in a magickal rut!

This year’s almanac features a candle spell for each of the eight holidays so that should be interesting, Lady knows I have a ton of candles and lighters!

I just love a new book!

📖


Comments

Popular Posts