Finished: Sawtelle Cardigan

 


I completed this thing this morning.

Ana got to try it on, but she wasn’t thrilled.  It was warm and sunny today, definitely not cardigan weather:


I’m really happy with how the color blocking came out.  Not too bad for my first project with the new O’Go’s.

I really like the buttons I chose too, they’re very good quality resin, the feel of them is divine, they’re smooth and weighty.  I have one left from the two double packs I purchased at Joann’s.  I do believe I will have to stick to them instead of Michael’s even though the bus ride and walk is almost two hours to Paramus.  They have way more yarn, plus fabric (I sometimes sew but I’m terrible at it) and everything in between.  It also just seems to me that their notions are overall better made.  Yes, I know it’s all made in China for either place, but there are levels of cheapness.

I’ve already started my next project which is part of the Joann’s Fall Stitch Along.  It’s gonna be a doozy with all those colors I have to pull, 15 different ones in all, 5 different colors on each of the three O’Go’s.  But it shall be magnificent and warm.

And now it is time to rest my hands and partake of my other hobby: reading in bed.

🧶


Comments

Popular Posts