Halloween Weekend in One Day


Due to inclement weather, Ana’s parade, and trunk or treat were both moved.  The parade will be Monday and the Trunk or Treat tomorrow.  Everything was supposed to be spread out, but now I’m going to be worn extremely thin tomorrow.

First, she has church which she goes to with her friends and they are doing something for Halloween as well.  I figure they’re one of those non conservative hip Hoboken places. Then at 1pm the Trunk or Treat, which I had to register for and is only for Weehawken residents.  Followed by my sister and brother in law coming to get her so she can go to the Turtle Back Zoo with all the cousins.

I will be with Dino all morning and then afternoon when we will leave around 5:30 to bring him back to his father.

I know I will have to pop an ibuprofen at some point for the pain.  Will I even have time to cook up a mini Samhain feast?  What about apple crisp?  I don’t think I’m doing soul cakes this year.

I’m stumped and already feel exhausted.

I’ll get through it as best as I can, with tons of coffee if need be, as well as some arthritis gel.

🎃

Comments

Popular Posts