Happy Explorer’s Day?!

 


Every time I spoke to a character in game today this is what I was greeted with.  

What the fuck Nintendo?

Seriously, you guys should know better, they dropped two bombs on your asses!  Several people on the AC Pocket Camp sub Reddit said they had already sent complaints out to Nintendo about this.

Good, I’m glad, this better not be there next year.  I don’t even remember if it was there last year to be honest.  Furthermore, it is deeply annoying to have to click on each character twice to get past the holiday greetings.

My joints are shattering as I type this out with my stylus, I don’t have time for that BS.

I didn’t want to have to discuss this crap today anyway.  I’m in too much pain for this Japanese xenophobic bull shit.

It’s Indigenous People’s Day.

That is all.

🌒🌕🌘

Comments

Popular Posts