Currently Reading

 


A person on Saged mentioned this book today in case any one was interested in reading along with them.  Having finished my other book I thought why not, and I was able to find it for immediate download on Libby.

I have one of his books on my shelf.  I have never read any of his works.  I actually really like his writing style so far.  It’s lovely.  This will be my day time reading.

I like to read non fiction during day light and fiction at night while I’m in bed.  It works out better for my brain that way.  I suppose it goes back to my days at school where I’d get all my class reading done on the bus so I could get home and read the books I wanted to enjoy!  Sun up is business mode and sun down is party time.

Well, as much of a party as a book worm is going to have with tea and a cat.

Anyway, I’m very interested in finally reading what Mr. Tolle’s ideas on spirituality are.  He’s always highly recommended on Saged, so here we go!

📚

Comments

Popular Posts