Currently Reading

 


This is one of those books I picked up on a whim from Dollar Tree over two years ago.  The cover looked cool.  All the books I’ve gotten from Dollar Tree have been good, and this one is fairly interesting.  I should have probably read this one before Covid hit though.  It’s a bit close for comfort.  The disease in this book is the inability to sleep.

Not cool, I value my sleep.

This one isn’t that long and I’m already about a quarter of the way through.  I really do want to read all the physical books I have so I can donate the ones not worth keeping, thus clearing up space on my shelf for titles I do want like The Book of Stones.  I need to buy a new copy at some point.  It’s a book I would be referencing nearly every day to help those searching for specific crystals.

Anyway, it’s now reading time.

📚

Comments

Popular Posts