This Asshole on Good Reads

 


Good Reads is one of my online sanctuaries.  Today this user right there, with the name “Paul Harry” decided to message me and friend me, thus, almost ruining my sacred space.  I could have sworn I’ve seen this picture somewhere else.  It’s probably just one of those that stupid dudes just use floating around the internet.

The thing is, people on Good Reads, read.  Which means our level of intelligence is typically higher than the general population.  Like, your ass can’t scam me.

I’m gonna put some screen shots of this conversation here, now, y’all know me, I’m an instigator and I love to egg people on.  







That’s where I ended it.  See, a good scammer that I could egg on further would have said something along the lines of “oh, I’m sorry for your loss” or “did he teach you a few words of Polish?”.

Maybe Paul was actually a bot.  I don’t know.  

In either case, don’t fuck with readers. 

Fucktards.

🤮

Comments

Popular Posts