Progress: Fenangle the Angles


 

What the hell did I get myself into?

This is my writing desk.  You know, where I write, do tarot and now apparently store little croissant shaped yarn balls with which to knit this blanket scarf.

You can’t even tell from this photograph, but I am working on the 4th square.

I actually really like the way this is coming out, but damn it, I wish I had space to organize these bits and bobs.  The pattern suggested I label individual zip lock bags.  I don’t ever buy zip lock bags!  I use the very large ones my medicine comes in to store my wool so it doesn’t get eaten by moths or carpet beetles.  Never again!

I keep telling myself it won’t be much longer.  I’m approximately a third of the way done.  It’s fairly quick but the title of the pattern should have been fenangle the yarn, the angles are easy.  The yarn, not so much.

I’m a real sucker for these odd ball yarn put ups.  First it was the Pantone braids and now these O’Go’s.  Honestly the O’Go’s are so much easier because I don’t have to take apart and wind everything up myself.

They’re all yarn for masochists really.

This week is going to be fairly warm so at least I’ll have time to finish it up before the big chill eventually comes calling.  

Then I shall be glorious!  

🧶

Comments

Popular Posts