A Long Day, Plus Tea

 


There is no question about it, I have seriously been over doing my walking.  I went to my rheumatologist today and I told her how my entire body is stiff and aching.  Basically I have to stop walking so much.  Sometimes, I kinda have no choice.  No one drives me anywhere and delivery fees cost me ten times as much as a bus fare.

After leaving her office, I again had no choice but to ignore her advice and walked to the other office so I could get my blood drawn (that’s also every three months, you know Cosentyx can cause all manner of… unpleasantness).  Then, finished with that I had to walk to the office next door to that to transfer Ana to a new doctor.  It’s easier to keep everything under one practice.

When done with that paperwork, I grabbed what I thought was going to be a quick coffee from Starbucks.  There isn’t any delicious and cheap Cuban coffee down in Hoboken unfortunately.  I waited 20 minutes for a fucking cold brew…

I then walked to Trader Joe’s where I was bombarded with and quickly disgusted by their Thanksgiving foods.  

However…

They had tea.  A new to me Yogi tea.  I love Yogi teas, I’ve been buying them for years.  What’s sucks is that I was so busy and so tired that I didn’t even have the energy to make myself a cup!  This one is filled with herbs I’ve been wanted to try and some I haven’t had in ages.  I sure hope it’s yummy.

After TJ’s it was laundry time, because Thursday is a dollar off the large machine and that saves me at least 50 bucks a year which may not be much to some people, but that’s an entire weeks worth of groceries for Ana and me.

I am exhausted.  I want tea.  And to sleep.  I have the heating pad on my knee, thank the Goddess my uterus is behaving.  I took a hemp Epsom salt bath but still everything is so very stiff and achy. 

I got all that done, and what’s weird is that time didn’t seem to fly by today, it went very slow for some strange reason and I wasn’t the only one who noticed that.  I kept thinking it was an hour later than it was all day.

Tomorrow I have yet another appointment and then I am coming home to put my legs up (literally, that’s one of my PT exercises) and vegging out in front of the TV.

Time for sleep!

😴

Comments

Popular Posts