Currently Reading

 


I forgot I hadn’t read this one last year.  I went onto the Libby app expecting there to be a wait but there wasn’t!  I was able to download it right away without putting it on my holds shelf.  Pretty sweet as usually this series isn’t available the weeks leading up to the actual Sabbat!

I’m about half way done, as with all the others it’s a quick read.  Folklore, recipes, crafts and a ritual or two.  They’ve all been a great little refresher for me.  

These witchy titles will never be available at the library and I’m not spending money to order them either.  Though, for beginners, they’re a great resource.  It’s nice that they’re actually on the Libby app for me to look through.  The Kentucky Public Library seems to be very well stocked in occult titles and to be honest it’s a little surprising.

I always pegged Kentucky as being far right conservative Bible thumping red neck and uneducated, who knew their digital library system would be so chock full of witch books!

So, I have this on my Kindle and the physical book I’m reading going at the same time but that book is only at night.  I like to read non fiction during the day and fiction before I go to bed.  Different wave lengths of brain activity and functioning.  I’m sure there’s actual science behind it, having to do with how alert I am and able to process new concepts.  I don’t know, it just works for me.

And now, back to my reading.

📚

Comments

Popular Posts